The Park County Community Foundation offers the opportunity to apply for a Multi-Year Community Grant of up to three years of support. Multi-Year Grants are designed to support the evolution of an initiative.
Multi-Year Grant proposals will be considered to support:
- Program or project development to evolutionize a community initiative
- A necessary initial investment for the organization to better fulfill its mission
Application Process for Multi-Year Community Grants
If you are considering applying for a multi-year grant, please reach out via email to our Program Director and indicate your interest in this funding opportunity: Barb.Oldershaw@pccf-montana.org
Applications for the 2020 Grant Cycle will open on January 21, 2020 and close on March 2, 2020.
As in 2019, we have $150,000 to distribute in grants funding. Please note the following program changes for the 2020 grant cycle:
- Focusing our funding on the primary issues identified in the We Will visioning process.
- Eliminating the funding caps on each type of grant, towards the goal of distributing our funds in a way that will provide the greatest impact.
Applicants must be:
- A qualified 501(c)(3) organization
- A public entity located in Park County or with projects and programs in Park County, Montana
- An organization that has been in existence for a minimum of 3 years, with an executive director in the position for a minimum of one year.
- Have a history of successful completion of grant reporting and grant objectives.
Organizations may submit both a Community and Multi-Year Grant application for the same grant cycle, however the Grants Committee will only fund one of the proposals. Organizations awarded the Multi-Year Grant are not eligible to apply for Community Grants during the Multi-Year Grant funding period. However, Collaborative Grant applications that include Multi-Year Grant recipients will be considered.
Multi-Year Grant recipients will receive awarded funds through annual installments, contingent upon receipt of satisfactory progress reports.
Multi-Year Grants are NOT intended to fund:
- Existing programs year after year
- General operating support
- Staffing support
NOTE: As was established during the 2019 grant cycle, the Grants Committee will not review applications from organizations that have an outstanding final report from a previous grant cycle. All final reports for 2019 awards are due on February 24, 2020. To submit a final report Click Here