The Park County Community Foundation, on a pilot basis, is now offering the opportunity to apply for a Multi-Year Community Grant of up to three years of support. Multi-Year Grants are designed to support the evolution of an initiative.
Multi-Year Grant proposals will be considered to support:
- Program or project development to evolutionize a community initiative
- A necessary initial investment for the organization to better fulfill its mission
2-Stage Application Process
- Application: Submit written application through online grant portal by February 13. The grants committee will review multi-year grant applications in late-February.
- Presentation: Applicants will be notified if they are invited to the second stage of the application process in early-March. Those invited will make an in-person presentation to the Grants Committee during the month of March.
Applicants must be:
- A qualified 501(c)(3) organization
- A public entity located in Park County or with projects and programs in Park County, Montana
- An organization that has been in existence for a minimum of 3 years, with an executive director in the position for a minimum of one year.
- Have a history of successful completion of grant reporting and grant objectives.
Organizations may submit both a Community and Multi-Year Grant application for the same grant cycle, however the Grants Committee will only fund one of the proposals. Organizations awarded the Multi-Year Grant are not eligible to apply for Community Grants during the Multi-Year Grant funding period. However, Collaborative Grant applications that include Multi-Year Grant recipients will be considered.
Multi-Year Grant recipients will receive awarded funds through annual installments, contingent upon receipt of satisfactory progress reports.
Multi-Year Grants are NOT intended to fund:
- Existing programs year after year
- General operating support
- Staffing support
Applications for the 2019 Grant Cycle will open on January 16, 2019
NOTE: Effective for the 2019 grant cycle, the Grants Committee will not review applications from organizations that have an outstanding final report from a previous grant cycle. All final reports for 2018 awards are due on March 1, 2019. To submit a final report Click Here