The Park County Community Foundation awards annual grants to nonprofit and local government entities serving people living or working in Park County, Montana.
Here is the link for our 2022 Community Grant applications: https://find.pccf-montana.org/Community-grant-application-website
Funding decisions are based on the following guidelines:
- Applicants are a qualified 501(c)(3) organization, or have a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) organization, or be a public entity located in Park County or with projects and programs in Park County, Montana.
- Programming focuses on the community issues identified in the We Will visioning process.
- Organizations who have received previous funding are current on any final grant reports due to the Park County Community Foundation.
NEW FOR 2022:
We are offering an additional grant opportunity with a maximum of $3,000 for small/emerging nonprofits OR for projects which need an additional boost of funds to fully meet implementation goals. In keeping with the reduced amount of funding available through this grant, it also has a streamlined application. In respect to the limited time availability of our volunteer Grants Committee, we do ask that you decide to apply for either one or the other of our 2022 grant opportunities.
- Wednesday, Jan 12th: Grant Info Session.
- Wednesday, March 2, 2022: grant applications due
- May, 2022: funding decisions announced
Please note that we are not currently offering multi-year funding.
To see the complete list of programs funded in previous grant cycles, click on the year below: