The Park County Community Foundation awards annual grants to nonprofit and local government entities serving people living or working in Park County, Montana and in Mammoth, Wyoming.
NEW FOR 2023:
PCCF has changed our application process and asks you to begin by submitting a brief Letter of Interest (LOI) outlining your proposed project. Our Grant Allocation Committee will review these letters and then invite full applications from a limited number of proposals that most closely align with our current funding priorities.
All Letters of Interest must be submitted through our online grant portal, which you can reach at this link: Grant Platform
The submission period for the 2023 Community Grants cycle is now closed. If you submitted a Letter of Interest, you will be notified of your status following the timeline below.
KEY DATES FOR THE 2023 COMMUNITY GRANTS CYCLE:
- Tues, Nov 15: Letter of Interest form can be accessed through our online grant portal.
- Tues, Jan 10: Deadline for submitting your Letter of Interest.
- Tues, Feb 7: Selected organizations will be invited to submit a full grant application.
- Tues, Apr 4: Grant applications due. Click HERE to download the 2023 Project Budget Form.
- Tues, Apr 25: 2022 Final Reports due
- Early May: Funding decisions announced and grant checks mailed.
GENERAL GRANT INFORMATION:
Funding decisions are based on the following priorities:
- Alignment with the community issues highlighted in the We Will Park County visioning process.
- Clarity about how the program will impact Park County, both in terms of how many residents will be served and which communities within Park County will most benefit from the programming.
- Demonstrated support from funding sources in addition to PCCF grant funds.
- Priority will be given to organizations based in Park County.
- Applicant must be a qualified 501(c)(3) organization, have a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) organization, or be a public entity located in Park County or with projects and programs in Park County, Montana.
- Programming must be for the benefit of residents of Park County or of Mammoth, WY.
- Each organization is limited to submitting a single Letter of Interest.
- Organizations who have received previous funding Park County Community Foundation are current on all final grant reports.
- Thursday, Nov. 10th, 2022: Nonprofit ACTion training – “Letters of Interest that Make the Best First Impression"
- Thursday, Dec. 1, 2022: Grant Info Session with PCCF Program Director, Barb Oldershaw
- Upcoming help sessions to answer your questions about applying for a 2023 community grant:
- Barb Oldershaw will be staffing the Nonprofit ACTion Help Desk most Fridays over the next two months
- Grant Training Specialist Hannah Cortez will be hosting a limited number of virtual Help Desk sessions via Zoom
- If you’d like to schedule an appointment for support, please complete this form so we can determine the best person to answer your questions: Request Assistance
*Please note that we are not currently offering multi-year funding.
Questions? Please contact our program director, Barb Oldershaw at email@example.com or call 406-570-4580
To see the complete list of programs funded in previous grant cycles, click on the year below: