The Park County Community Foundation awards annual grants to nonprofit and local government entities serving people living or working in Park County, Montana and in Mammoth, Wyoming.
In our ongoing effort to support the Park County nonprofit sector, we will once again be asking interested organizations to submit a brief Letter of Interest (LOI) outlining your proposed project for the 2024 Community Grant cycle. Our Grant Allocation Committee will review these letters and then invite full applications from a limited number of proposals that most closely align with our current funding priorities.
All Letters of Interest must be submitted through our online grant portal, which you can reach at this link: Grant Platform
The submission period for the 2024 Letter of Interest will run from Tuesday, October 24 through Tuesday December, 19. If you submitted a Letter of Interest, you will be notified of your status following the timeline below.
KEY DATES FOR THE 2023 COMMUNITY GRANTS CYCLE:
- Tues, Oct 24: Letter of Interest form can be accessed through our online grant portal.
- Tues, Dec 19: Deadline for submitting your Letter of Interest.
- Early Feb: Selected organizations will be invited to submit a full grant application.
- Tues, Mar 12: Grant applications due.
- Tues, Apr 9: 2023 Final Reports due
- Early May: Funding decisions announced and grant checks mailed.
GENERAL GRANT INFORMATION:
Funding decisions are based on the following priorities:
- Alignment with the community issues highlighted in the We Will Park County visioning process.
- Clarity about how the program will impact Park County, both in terms of how many residents will be served and which communities within Park County will most benefit from the programming.
- Demonstrated support from funding sources in addition to PCCF grant funds.
- Priority will be given to organizations based in Park County.
- Applicant must be a qualified 501(c)(3) organization, have a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) organization, or be a public entity located in Park County or with projects and programs in Park County, Montana.
- Programming must be for the benefit of residents of Park County or of Mammoth, WY.
- Each organization is limited to submitting a single Letter of Interest.
- Organizations who have received previous funding Park County Community Foundation are current on all final grant reports.
- A pre-recorded Grants Info video, updated for the 2024 Community Grants cycle.
- Materials from previous trainings that PCCF has offered on grant writing in general and on Letters of Interest in particular, you can be found here: https://find.pccf-montana.org/Resources-for-writing-grants-and-LOIs
- If you need an assist navigating these online resources, reach out to PCCF's Nonprofit ACTion training program coordinator, Keva Ward: Programs@pccf-montana.org
- An upcoming training by Park County’s own “story wrangler” Bex Frucht to help you hone your skills in telling a compelling story of how your work impacts our community – this is a great opportunity to fine-tune the narrative content we’re asking you to provide in the LOI.
- Thurs, 12/7, 11:30 am – 1:00 pm at the PCCF office, 104 S. Main Street, Livingston
- Click here for more details & to register: https://find.pccf-montana.org/Nonprofit-Story-Wrangling
To see the complete list of programs funded in previous grant cycles, click on the year below: