The Foundation partners with attorneys, financial planners, real estate professionals, and philanthropic advisors who are dedicated to carrying out their clients’ charitable goals while helping to build assets in Park County.
The Foundation is a natural choice for the charitably-minded individual with strong ties to Park County. Our Donor-Advised Fund Program is informed by a long track record of philanthropic leadership and excellence.
Advantages of Opening a Fund with Park County Community Foundation:
- Flexibility: A client can make one contribution to satisfy a variety of personal charitable interests. The Foundation accepts gifts in all forms, including stock, the proceeds of which can be granted out to multiple organizations.
- Tax Benefits: The assets that a client contributes to the Foundation qualify for maximum tax deductibility.
- Convenience: A Fund can be opened in a very short period of time. Once a Fund is opened, the Foundation handles all reporting and audit requirements for your client.
- Customer Service: Foundation staff will provide your client with customized support based on his or her particular financial circumstances and charitable interests and goals.
- A Commitment to Park County: Park County Community Foundation is the first and only public foundation 100% dedicated to Park County’s charitable community.
- Governance and Oversight: The Foundation is overseen by an independent Board of Directors, who have the best interests of the community in mind. Assets are directed by the Foundation’s Investment Advisory Committee of seasoned investment professionals, and are managed by First Interstate Wealth Management.