Volunteer Opportunities / Donate Blood
Click here to join the volunteer database being assembled by the Park County Department of Health. You will be contacted as needs for volunteers are identified.
The Livingston Food Resource Center could use more volunteers, reach out to Kelsey via text (406-223-7808) or email: firstname.lastname@example.org
These Facebook groups were recently created to connect local volunteers with local needs:
- Livingston Fights the Corona Virus
- Be a Buddy, People Helping People in Livingston / Park County (MT)
- You can also reach out to this group via email: email@example.com
Help sew PPEs (personal protective equipment for Livingston Health Care
- Organized by the PCEC (Park County Environmental Council) - CLICK HERE to sign up
- COVID-19 is causing a massive and critical shortage in the blood supply, mostly through the cancellation of blood drives at schools and corporations, but also from fewer walk-ins at fixed blood collection sites.
- For more information, visit redcrossblood.org or call 1-800-RED CROSS (1-800-733-2767)