Staying Safe in Our Homes
Concerned about a local child?
- To report a possible case of child abuse or neglect, call toll-free: 1 (866) 820-5437
- L'esprit Mental Health Center is here to help any way they can! They understand the increased stress from changes in structure and routine, and that concerns for the health of our families and community members can put a strain on our individual coping skills. Please visit their website or Facebook page, send then an email at firstname.lastname@example.org or contact them by phone: 406-222-7641
- Consider supporting the important work done by CASA of Park and Sweet Grass Counties (CASA: Court Appointed Special Advocates)
ASPEN (Abuse Support & Prevention Education Network) remains open and will continue to serve victims of domestic and sexual violence. Unfortunately, violence does not end with a virus and actually may increase with the inability to leave home.
- For updates and donation requests, visit their Facebook page
- In need of support?
- Call their 24-hour crisis line at 406-222-8154
- Reach out on Facebook messenger: click here to visit their Facebook page then click on "Send Message" on the upper right hand side of the page.
- Send an email to email@example.com
Safety Planning During COVID-19: Tips From Survivors For Survivors (with thanks to Sanctuary For Families) - CLICK HERE
- Also available in Spanish: para español, haga clic aquí