COVID-19 Response

Park County Resources


HRDC is available to assist you, for more details visit their Facebook page or call the Livingston office at 406-333-2537. You can also request support using their online form, click HERE.

  • If you anticipate any problems in paying your rent, please reach out as soon as possible.

Greater Gallatin United Way provides services to Park County, you can reach them by phone at 406.587.2194 or visit their Facebook page or their website.

Individuals or families requiring emergency housing, transportation, financial or other social assistance, should call 2-1-1. The 24-Hour 211 hotline is an information and resource line and crisis response call center answered by Bozeman Help Center for calls made in the Southwest Montana region. Referrals to the appropriate source(s), as available, of assistance will be made. Those experiencing emotional distress during this time can also call this number for a listening ear.

Emergency Housing Guide created by SeniorHousingNet provides a list of resources by state.