COVID-19 Response

Park County Resources

Financial Assistance (for Individuals)

If you or your family require emergency food, housing, transportation, financial or other social assistance, please call 211. The 211 hotline is a 24-hour information and resource line and crisis response call center answered by Bozeman Help Center for calls made in the Southwest Montana region.  Referrals to the appropriate source(s) of assistance will be made.  Call center data will be monitored to understand trends in current needs, which will assist in funding allocation decision-making.  You can call the hotline or get information at


The HRDC office in Livingston can be reached by phone at 406-333-2537. While their lobby is currently closed, you will be able to drop off paperwork or request a phone call. Customers without a phone or email are being served on a case-by-case basis. To request services online, make use of their newly launched SUPPORT REQUEST FORM. Please let them know how they can provide you with assistance or connect you with services during this uncertain time. Example: “How can I access the Livingston Food Resource Center?” -OR- “I am a senior and in need of toilet paper and milk.”


Both the Park County Community Foundation and the Bozeman Area Community Foundation (in conjunction with Greater Gallatin United Way) have launched emergency funds to support the efforts of local nonprofits, and those nonprofits in turn will be able to provide you with resources. To determine which nonprofits have received funding: