Community Grants provide support for community projects or general operating costs. Proposed projects should be for the benefit of Park County residents.
As in 2019, we have $150,000 to distribute in grants funding. Please note the following program changes for the 2020 grant cycle:
- Focusing our funding on the primary issues identified in the We Will visioning process.
- Eliminating the funding caps on each type of grant, towards the goal of distributing our funds in a way that will provide the greatest impact.
Applicants must be:
- A qualified 501(c)(3) organization, or have a fiscal sponsor that is a 501(c)(3) organization
- A public entity located in Park County or with projects and programs in Park County, Montana.
- Current on any grant reports due to the Park County Community Foundation for previous funding cycles.
Applications for the 2020 Grant Cycle will open on January 21, 2020 and close on March 2, 2020.
NOTE: As was established during the 2019 grant cycle, the Grants Committee will not review applications from organizations that have an outstanding final report from a previous grant cycle. All final reports for 2019 awards are due on February 24, 2020.
To submit a final report Click Here